Jawaban dari "buat cerita tentang my adolescence!!! bantu jawab yaa!!!pleasee"

Jika anda sedang berusaha mendapatkan jawaban atas pertanyaan buat cerita tentang my adolescence!!! bantu jawab yaa!!!pleasee, maka kamu sudah ada di tempat yang benar.

Kami mempunyai 2 jawaban atas buat cerita tentang my adolescence!!! bantu jawab yaa!!!pleasee. Monggo lihat jawaban lebih lanjut di bawah:

Buat Cerita Tentang My Adolescence!!! Bantu Jawab Yaa!!!pleasee

Jawaban: #1: My Adolescence

I had my adolescence when i was thirteen.
it started with acne that showed up on my face. it was very annoying. it lowered my self-esteem and i was embarrassed to come out of my house and play with my friends.
fortunately, my mother gave me a good medicine. in three weeks, the acne started to vanish although those showed some black spots in my face.
that was bad experience with adolescence, though there were still lota of good experience too. Jawaban: #2: Adolescence
     I have my adolescence when I was thirteen years old. It started with acne that appears on my face. It's very annoying. This lowers my self-esteem and I feel embarrassed to get out of my house and play with his friends. Luckily, my mom gave me a good remedy. In three weeks, pimples started to vanish even as they show some black spots on my face. It was a bad experience with adolescence, although there is still a lot of good experience as well.

'Big Time Adolescence' Movie Review: Pete Davidson, Wise Stoner Mentor

Adolescence sweeney gluck orley amizade rollingstone cinefiles mentor stoner. 'big time adolescence' movie review: pete davidson, wise stoner mentor

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Jawaban dari "Antonio meminjam uang Rp50.000.000 untuk 8 bulan dari Anita dan dikenakan tingkat diskon 16%. Hitung..."

Jawaban dari "banyak cara mengambil kartu club bernomor ganjil (tanpa dikembalikan) kemudian club bernomor prima.​"

Jawaban dari "Pak danang mempekerjakan tukang untuk memperbaiki rumahnya.Upah tukang berbanding upah asisten tukan..."